Sunday, March 15, 2015

Flannel Friday

Hi again! Its that time of year, when your not sure how to dress. The snow is melting, but its still cold. The prefect solution is a flannel. They come in every color and you can get them for cheap. They go good with jeans or leggings, it all depends on your taste.

Obviously, you can wear flannels any day of the week, not just Friday. More perks of flannels: They keep you warm, but if you get warm you can just tie it around your waist. Its still super cute. Flannels are another big trend that started in 2014, but carried into 2015. They are just so easy.

You can dress flannels up by pairing them with a simple white T shirt and a statement necklace. Or you can dress them down by wearing a flannel, leggings, and slippers. Cute, but comfy. Flannels are super good if your traveling, because you can layer them.

Flannels are another staple piece you should totally add to your wardrobe. I promise, they will change your life for the good.

XX BloggerBabe XX

5 comments:

  1. it just so happens that I am a huge fan of flannels. I where them whenever I can. Super awesome post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen some guy celebrities wearing flannels tied around their waste. I guess the trend is for both boys and girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually have a skirt that is flannel like fabric. It is so comfy and I wore it last friday.:) It has a tie around it that makes it look like a shirt,even though its a skirt. Flannel is very comfy but I don't like some of the patterns it comes in. It can be pretty much worn with anything like you mentioned above.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually have a skirt that is flannel like fabric. It is so comfy and I wore it last friday.:) It has a tie around it that makes it look like a shirt,even though its a skirt. Flannel is very comfy but I don't like some of the patterns it comes in. It can be pretty much worn with anything like you mentioned above.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd so much rather wear a flannel on my body, then around my waist. but that's my opinion. I know its the new trend, but wearing flannels are so comfy and stylish!

    ReplyDelete